You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘warming soup’ tag.
Eat the Earth
I love food, especially locally grown and seasonal food. This is my place to share my food finds and the food I like to eat.
All pictures are my own unless stated. I would kindly ask that you don't use them elsewhere unless you ask permission first. Many thanks x
I’m looking for…
Top Reads Today
- Spring wanderings and tiny fingers
- Our journey into first baby foods – egg yolk, homemade bone broth and liver
- (An attempt at) Giving up sugar for Lent
- Chocolate mud cake with frosting and cocoa nibs that’s gluten and sugar free (but still tastes great!)
- Digging potatoes on the allotment and dreaming of how I will spend my summer there