I have had a lovely weekend. After travelling back to Cheshire with the little sister, I have…
- Played with the bunnies and taken lots of photos of them
- Made a scrummy summery vegetable barley risotto – topped with crispy bacon bits for us and veggie sausage for the little sister
- Gone to the carboot and come back with a new dress, some charming old books and a glass jug
- Been to see the new Twilight film Eclipse with the little sister and felt like I was 16 all over again (Taylor Lautner is SO yum)
- Come back to reality (although Taylor Lautner is still SO yum) and washed the dog
- And made my favourite tomato spaghetti
Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend too!