I love food and especially food that comes from distinct places – food that is specific to a place and shaped by the landscape. I hope that Eat the Earth will be an outlet to share the fantastic food that is local to me, and local to other places that I visit. I will also share the food and recipes I like to cook, especially with homegrown goodies.
Eat the Earth
I love food, especially locally grown and seasonal food. This is my place to share my food finds and the food I like to eat.
All pictures are my own unless stated. I would kindly ask that you don't use them elsewhere unless you ask permission first. Many thanks x
I’m looking for…
Top Reads Today
- Crumpets - how do you eat yours?
- My personal fight with the wretched Candida Albicans and how I've helped heal myself with food
- Marmite grilled cheese crumpets
- Peach and yoghurt ice lollies
- Food memories: Greece (Part 3) - a journey around the Mani Peninsula and a visit to the walled city of Monemvasia
- Spring wanderings and tiny fingers
- Our journey into first baby foods – egg yolk, homemade bone broth and liver
- (An attempt at) Giving up sugar for Lent
- Chocolate mud cake with frosting and cocoa nibs that’s gluten and sugar free (but still tastes great!)
- Digging potatoes on the allotment and dreaming of how I will spend my summer there