You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘warming soup’ tag.
Eat the Earth
I love food, especially locally grown and seasonal food. This is my place to share my food finds and the food I like to eat.
All pictures are my own unless stated. I would kindly ask that you don't use them elsewhere unless you ask permission first. Many thanks x
Follow me on Twitter
I’m looking for…
Top Reads Today
- Baked potatoes with honey roast smoked salmon, cream cheese, wholegrain mustard and chives
- My personal fight with the wretched Candida Albicans and how I've helped heal myself with food
- Marmite grilled cheese crumpets
- Crumpets - how do you eat yours?
- My weekend in Paris with twinkly lights, an organic market, and chocolat chaud
- Spring wanderings and tiny fingers
- Our journey into first baby foods – egg yolk, homemade bone broth and liver
- (An attempt at) Giving up sugar for Lent
- Chocolate mud cake with frosting and cocoa nibs that’s gluten and sugar free (but still tastes great!)
- Digging potatoes on the allotment and dreaming of how I will spend my summer there
- Spring wanderings and tiny fingers wp.me/pkghl-1rj 7 months ago
- Our journey into first baby foods – egg yolk, homemade bone broth and liver wp.me/pkghl-1qq 7 months ago
- (An attempt at) Giving up sugar for Lent wp.me/pkghl-1qU 8 months ago
- Chocolate mud cake with frosting and cocoa nibs that’s gluten and sugar free (but still tastes great!) wp.me/pkghl-1qo 8 months ago