I love food and especially food that comes from distinct places – food that is specific to a place and shaped by the landscape. I hope that Eat the Earth will be an outlet to share the fantastic food that is local to me, and local to other places that I visit. I will also share the food and recipes I like to cook, especially with homegrown goodies.
Eat the Earth
I love food, especially locally grown and seasonal food. This is my place to share my food finds and the food I like to eat.
Follow me on Twitter
I’m looking for…
Top Reads Today
- Scrambled eggs on toast with garden herbs – a reminder of what real, good food is
- Food memories: Greece (Part 4) – exploring Athens and a guided food tour
- A few days in the sun
- Our family menagerie is growing…a new addition is on the way!
- A recipe for homemade soaked granola with flaked grains, nuts, seeds and dried fruit
- Scrambled eggs on toast with garden herbs - a reminder of what real, good food is wp.me/pkghl-1nc 2 weeks ago
- Food memories: Greece (Part 4) - exploring Athens and a guided food tour wp.me/pkghl-1gY 2 weeks ago
- A few days in the sun wp.me/pkghl-1kC 1 month ago
- Our family menagerie is growing...a new addition is on the way! wp.me/pkghl-1ky 1 month ago